Whether you’re doing it for the gram, promoting your business or just sharing your life in general, a beautiful backdrop works in your favor. Setting is essential to really making the moment you’re trying to capture pop. The world is your oyster. But which iconic spots are worth getting out of the house for an Instagram photo op (or at least visiting for an Instagram-inspired holiday destination)?
The photo-sharing app recently shared, among other stats, its top favorite things of the year. People loved Beyoncé’s pregnancy announcement so much that it’s the most-liked post on Instagram. Notably, the list also includes the most-Instagrammed spots, from museums to theme parks. Rankings are based on geo-tagged data.
2017 was a good year for the Mouse. Disney bought Fox and dominated this list. Disneyland came in at No. 1, followed by New York City’s Times Square. Universal Studio theme parks got bumped, holding the the No. 2 spot in 2016.
Get ready to add these popular places to your travel bucket list!
1. Disneyland in Anaheim, California
2. Times Square in New York City, New York
3. Central Park in New York City, New York
4. Tour Eiffel in Paris, France
5. Tokyo Disneyland in Tokyo, Japan
6. Disney’s Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida
7. Musée du Louvre in Paris, France
8. Brooklyn Bridge in Brooklyn, New York
9. Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim, California
10. Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada
Want to know your most popular Instagram shots of the year? Check out 2017bestnine.com. In a matter of seconds, the website creates a collage of the top nine most-liked photos on your Instagram feed. Not everyone can be Beyoncé, but the photo collection is a charming overview of the year.
Here’s our best nine from Instagram:
Are any of Instagram’s Top 10 spots on your travel bucket list?
Tell us which one(s) made the cut. Oh, if you haven’t already, follow us @honeynfox on Instagram too. ?